Tuesday, March 31, 2009

"STYLE"

1. Almost all of my friends, including all of the neighborhood kids, and the kids from school and my cousins are going to be at my birthday party.
· Almost all has already described all that is included.
· Almost all of my friends and cousins are going to be at my birthday party.

2. The other day I went down to the house at the other end of the street from mine and asked my neighbor, whose name is Gary, if I could buy one of the carrots that he grows in his garden.
· The other house at the end of the street has already described from my place.
· Gary has been explained as the neighbor’s name.
· Obviously he grows carrots in his garden.
· The other day I went down to the house at the other end of the street and asked my neighbor Gary if I could buy one of the carrots that he grows.

3. My brand new printer, which I just bought, has already started to go on the fritz, doing all of these things that it shouldn’t.
· My brand new printer has already described an item just bought.
· All of these is not necessary.
· My brand new printer has already started to go on the fritz, doing things that it shouldn’t.

4. Her mom worked at the university, teaching classes on economics.
· Her mom is a lecturer in economics at the university.

5. She didn’t have a regular job; she stayed at home and took care of her kids.
· She’s a housewife.

6. We were really sad.
· We were devastated.

7. The neighbors’ dog is incredibly cute.
· The neighbor’s dog is gorgeous

8. When my sister returned from the beach, she was very sunburned.
· My sister returned from the beach red as a crab

9. If you didn’t hear me, I will repeat the instructions again.
· If you didn’t hear me, I will repeat the instructions.

10. The old car still remains parked in that field.
· The old car remains parked in that field.

11. After much thought and consideration, Jim decided to stop seeing Jessica.
· After much thought, Jim decided to stop seeing Jessica.

12. In the modern world of today, we are surrounded by technological advance.
· In the modern world, we are surrounded by technological advance.

13. Maria’s hair color was a deep auburn.
· Maria’s hair was a deep auburn.

No comments:

Post a Comment